Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Morning!

Yep... I am at work again! I am a little happy this Monday morning. Not like last Monday with the burden and rush of the creation of the many Hope Zoo signs for an occasion held last Friday at the Zoo. It's tough sometimes, but with hard work comes great rewards.

I am happy how the project and the signs turned out and much thanks to Janice Harvey of Best Sign who helped to make this came through in time and with excellent print outs. Had to showcase one out of the many that was done.

Life is about application and how you go about them, About to back up last week project on the computer. Thank you Apple for Time Machine. Backup for me has never been this good.

So far my day seems good... but you never know how it will end. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment